Asthma Canada flourishes because of our volunteers! You are key to spreading our impact across Canada and helping the millions of Canadians with asthma.
As one of our passionate and hard-working volunteers, you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn your high school volunteer hours
- Promote services and programs to the millions of Canadians affected by asthma
- Build your communication and interpersonal skills
- Help us prepare for events
- Participate in training, webinars and events offered by Asthma Canada.
- Help us with our campaign mailings
- Connect with other Canadians who are in similar situations
- And more!
We would especially love to hear from you if you:
- are a parent or caregiver to an individual with asthma
- have been diagnosed with asthma
- have loved ones who have been affected by asthma
- are a healthcare or support worker
- looking to just give back to your community!
How would you like to volunteer? Whatever your passion and skills, we have an opportunity for you!
- Would you like to connect with other Canadians to share your story and contribute to the national conversation on asthma? Join our free Asthma Canada Member Alliance!
- Do you want to get involved in your local community by sharing asthma education and access to Asthma Canada’s resources? Become an Asthma Ambassador today!
- Are you interested in fundraising for a great cause and are ready to get active? Sign up with Team Asthma!
- Are you passionate about seeing systemic change happen regarding government policy? Join our advocacy efforts!
- Interested in volunteering at our national Toronto office? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org